Friday 23 May 2014

PSSST! Wanna know a secret?

Just because you are so wonderful and I love you so much, my latest offering Triple Jeopardy is available for a limited time on Amazon UK for 77p and Amazon US for $1.29. This ain't a lot to pay to spend some quality time with three lovely ladies and their rather precarious adventures. We're not talking about the tree-climbing and dinghy-sailing type either. Hang on a sec, in the first book we actually are. Ok, so it may start off all sweet and cute, but if you turn to page 13 it gets pretty dark.

One of the first questions people ask me when I tell them I'm a writer is "Do you have a 50 Shades story?" Until now, my answer has always been no, but when I was looking back through some of my very early stories, I realised that I had something that came pretty close. So here it is - I mean they are - in case you haven't guessed, it's three short stories in one book. That's three times the sexual tension. Nuff said.

Triple Jeopardy - Three girls, three decades, one outcome. These heroines have one thing in common – they attract trouble.

Tina’s Dilemma - Would you tell your best friend? 

Underneath Justin’s Greek God exterior is a dark bully. Tina has suffered twice at his hands and now he’s about to marry her former best friend. She is faced with a choice – ruin the wedding and risk a friendship or let Chloe marry the wrong man.

Teacher’s Pet – Where does it say “feel free to take advantage”? 

Vicky’s passionate opinion in class attracts unwanted attention from the local rugby hero, whose mates are just plain loud. But they are exactly who she needs when Dr Parr decides to educate her about more than just Economics.

Date Rape – When play-acting stops being a game. 

Kent Adams was different to Cassie’s normal dates – this one was a keeper. Erudite, worldly and six foot of pure, knee-trembling muscle, he shares her passion for opera and takes her to Shakespeare’s very own theatre in Stratford. But a combination of misread signals and dark yearnings culminate in the worst night of her life.

When you've read it, I'd really appreciate a comment. Ta J

No comments:

Post a Comment