Thursday 1 March 2018

Birth of a Monster

Ok, maybe monster is overstating the case, but I'm feeling pretty monstrous, having mired myself in a bunch of reading matter which is not my normal happy hunting ground.

Let's just say, after reading all the way to the end of Grey (50 Shades from Christian's PoV), I'm now much better informed about the whole BDSM scene which I alluded to in a couple of my "Naughty Shorts." So now I need to make a few adjustments. 💋

It was like this - I've spent the last month revamping my dozen short stories (written back in the 90s before I'd written the 15 full-length published novels, and the 4 awaiting publication). In doing so, I spotted a common theme and, despite many of the stories having different heroines, there was a way of pulling them together. And so Sexy Lexie was born. As her name implies, she's a bit of a minx, and I had several steamy nights filling in the back story of how she got to be this person.

If you like short stories with a bit of sleazy steam, you can witness her creation here. It's just a teaser, and you can read the full story by signing up to join the launch team.
Imagine Anne Robinson looking over her glasses at you as she reads this in her deliciously stern voice: Be warned - I will be asking questions. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment